1. Who designs your jewelry?
- All my jewelry are unique and designed and made by me. I take pride in my creations and ask people not to copy my designs. However, some ideas are in the air as all artist, designers and scientist know and I make allowances for that.
2. Where do you buy your stones and other components?
- I use on-line and off-line suppliers for the most exclusive and quality products. All the sources are buy from are trustworthy, credible and reputable. I do not buy from unknown stores.
3. What if my bracelet or necklace breaks?
- As I've said before, I take pride in all my creations and my goal is to have happy customers, not sad and disappointed ones. I guaranty that under normal wear and following the caring instructions you receive with each purchased piece, the jewelry will last the lifetime. If, at any point, some component breaks, I'll replace it for no charge. Stones might not be available for replacement as some of them exist in limited amount only.
4. How do you price your jewelry?
- I calculate the cost based on materials cost and labour cost.
5. How do you calculate shipping cost?
- I use Canada Post for shipping and the shipping cost depends on their prices.
6. Do you give discount in shipping?
- If you wish to purchase more than one item, contact me before placing your order and I'll adjust the shipping price accordingly - I don't want you to pay extra.
7. Do you take custom orders?
- Yes, I do. Contact me and we'll discuss your stone preferences and design ideas. Each jewelry you wear must be unique to match your personality!
Anna Ivanova, Jewelry Designer at Beadly Things