This necklace and earrings are handmade using a fresh, delicate palette of colours that is sure to brighten up both your summer outfit and your outlook.
Blue Malaysian Jade and white Conch Shell brings a dainty charm to this piece - which sits as a simple strand around your neck. The necklace is 20" (51 cm) long. The earrings are 1,5" (3.8 cm) long.
The set is $62 plus $7 for shipping and handling
- Malaysian Jade pale blue faceted 10 mm beads
- Conch Shell white round graduating beads 4-8 mm
- Daisy silver plated bead cups
- Silver plated bead cup
- Sterling silver .925 lobster claw clasp
- Silver plated earring hooks
- Jewelry coated nylon coated string
Conch Shell is a symbol of esoteric wisdom and awakening of the soul in many cultures. In Asian mythology the Conch shell was used to call troops into battle. The shell is therefore associated with courage, power and sovereignty. The conch shell is associated with water, thus the meaning of the conch shell bears some relations to creation.
Thank you for shopping!
Please contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Please note, the photo may not clearly reflect the exact color as listed due to the camera, the lighting and other factors such as your screen settings.
- Picture is enlarged to show detail - see description for actual size.
- Color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor.